Punch You in the Face Punch You in the Face

This is one of those "So Bad, It's Good" things.

Yes, it sucks, but for some reason it still amuses me.

'Shroom Adventure 'Shroom Adventure

You've categorized this as Comedy - Original, but this video wasn't funny at all.

JoshBlue responds:

Well excuse me if I didn't make you have fun, I was trying to animate, next time I'll try better!

onesidedfight onesidedfight

It'd be much more enjoyable if it had sound.

SME: Tom & Jerry SME: Tom & Jerry

I've been looking at your past SMEs and I realize that you seem to recycle the same crappy sex/homo jokes. The "really really really really really really really really really gay" joke in particular seems to be in at least every other video of yours.

Try animating your SMEs in the future and get some assistance from NG's voice actors if you can't voice act yourself. Speakonia is only used for Clock Crew related stuff. And don't have all of your jokes be tired, recycled crap that depend on excessive vulgarity for cheap laughs.

Sonic TAS Ep1 Sonic TAS Ep1

"One of the first animated Nintendo Movies on Newgrounds with talking characters!"

what is this i dont even

But seriously, this flash leaves much to be desired. Your audio sucks. Sonic and Knuckles are very poorly animated, having very few unique frames.

I can't bring myself to like this one.

SFR Eps 2 Part 1 SFR Eps 2 Part 1

I won't mince words here. What you've uploaded here is crap.

Either my sound hardware is being uncooperative or you have no sound effects or music whatsoever. Your "animation" looks like you're dragging sprites around with a mouse in some obscure program, with Notepad being your only means of writing text. And, perhaps worst of all, you have the Hypercam 3 watermark in the top left of your screen, which looks totally unprofessional.

This is the FLASH portal. Most submissions that get past judgment are made in Flash or any of its animation software alternatives (like Vectorian Giotto) and aren't just videos converted to .swf files. If you want your videos to do more than just barely survive judgment at best, learn how to use Flash or a viable alternative.

KoudiBladeSonic responds:

I know... But this are oline that I'm submit my first flash movie.

Just Because Just Because

This is actually very impressive for a first-time flash. I can't discern anything seriously wrong with it at all. Good work!

On another note, I suddenly have the urge to punch a shark.

thekillzar responds:

You have no idea how hard your comment made me laugh. And I really appreciate your kind words! Thank you very much sir!

Habito Videojueguil Habito Videojueguil

It would be a decent animation if the majority of it actually was animated instead of mostly consisting of videos you didn't make.

PibloxArrecis responds:

The only videos that I didn't make were the Mega Man reveal ones, other than that, I did the gifs with photoshop, with sprite sheets by Gregarlink, then, maked the animation in Sony Vegas.