Megaman 25th Anniversary Megaman 25th Anniversary

A brilliant masterpiece of Juvenalian satire. The poor graphics, lack of effort, and general crappiness are an excellent parallel to Capcom's hatred of their own Blue Bomber and their disregard for the wishes of their fan base.

Locomotivator responds:

You sir, understand it.

Giveaway Giveaway

Yes, this is stupid, but not just because it's barely a game.

It's stupid because it's easy to make a macro to do the clicking for you, and it's also easy to cheat by hacking.

For instance, the user queenofbabes currently has 1,000,004 clicks. Even if you uploaded this right after midnight today, no more than 23 hours and 20 or so minutes would have passed. That equals 84,000 seconds. User queenofbabes would have to click 12 times a second for 84,000 seconds to have accumulated that many points. He obviously hacked or used a macro.

Arg410 responds:

queenofbabes has been banned from this contest and will not win money. If anybody else cheats then i will ban them as well....

Mario-like Mario-like

Really, when I see something categorized as a platformer, I EXPECT a platformer, not clicking on a button to find out that I like Pac Man. WHOOP DEE DOO! I WANNA PLAY A PLATFORMER.

Make a platformer that is actually a platformer and you'll get a score that isn't 0 stars.

Pixel Run Pixel Run

Games like Kawairun do this kind of gameplay much better. For one, they don't repeat a pattern of jumping and sliding like your game does. Heck, you have them alternate.

How boring.

Don't Kill the Cow Don't Kill the Cow

This could have beem much better, had it not been for the Fridge Logic all over the place.

* Why does the wife put up with her husband obviously being a negligent jerk?
* Why doesn't the wife attempt to kill the cow herself because her husband is being a jerk?
* Why is she on a corn farm?
* Why is the cow the only edible object on the whole farm? Why doesn't the player character bother to sell some of that corn which is apparently ready for harvest to get money to purchase food?

The game violates my suspension of disbelief in far too many ways. It's not terrible, but I can't say it's any better than mediocre.

DarkWhite DarkWhite

It's pretty OK, but with one flaw:

I went for the bad ending, expecting something terrible to happen. I saw the rabbits and started to freak out. Then the player character simply fell over dead. Nothing really bad happened.

... I was disappointed.

The Old Man and the Lake The Old Man and the Lake

The game's pretty alright up until about 3 miles to the lake, after which the old man is attacked by fighter plane fish. At that point the game gets a bit too hard.

Foodie Foodie

Your games are weeeiiird.

I dunno about this one. The only thing you can do is feed the mutant... there should be an objective to fulfill.

Potato or Big Minta Brons Potato or Big Minta Brons

Well this has left me utterly perplexed. I have no idea what to rate this, and as such I'm going for somewhere in between extremes.

If your goal was to make something LOL WUT, you've got it.

Hardcore Parkour (DEMO) Hardcore Parkour (DEMO)

There are two issues I have with this:

1) It's a mostly featureless tech demo. Stuff like that should be on the dumping grounds.

2) It's an obvious Stencyl platformer kit edit. You've bothered to change a few graphics but the mechanics feel the same and you have the same background as the Stencyl platformer pack.

You should upload it to the site when it has actual substance and it's evolved enough from the Stencyl kit.