Punch You in the Face Punch You in the Face

This is one of those "So Bad, It's Good" things.

Yes, it sucks, but for some reason it still amuses me.

'Shroom Adventure 'Shroom Adventure

You've categorized this as Comedy - Original, but this video wasn't funny at all.

JoshBlue responds:

Well excuse me if I didn't make you have fun, I was trying to animate, next time I'll try better!

onesidedfight onesidedfight

It'd be much more enjoyable if it had sound.

Megaman 25th Anniversary Megaman 25th Anniversary

A brilliant masterpiece of Juvenalian satire. The poor graphics, lack of effort, and general crappiness are an excellent parallel to Capcom's hatred of their own Blue Bomber and their disregard for the wishes of their fan base.

Locomotivator responds:

You sir, understand it.

Giveaway Giveaway

Yes, this is stupid, but not just because it's barely a game.

It's stupid because it's easy to make a macro to do the clicking for you, and it's also easy to cheat by hacking.

For instance, the user queenofbabes currently has 1,000,004 clicks. Even if you uploaded this right after midnight today, no more than 23 hours and 20 or so minutes would have passed. That equals 84,000 seconds. User queenofbabes would have to click 12 times a second for 84,000 seconds to have accumulated that many points. He obviously hacked or used a macro.

Arg410 responds:

queenofbabes has been banned from this contest and will not win money. If anybody else cheats then i will ban them as well....

Mario-like Mario-like

Really, when I see something categorized as a platformer, I EXPECT a platformer, not clicking on a button to find out that I like Pac Man. WHOOP DEE DOO! I WANNA PLAY A PLATFORMER.

Make a platformer that is actually a platformer and you'll get a score that isn't 0 stars.

Meteor Showers Meteor Showers

This is nothing less than a masterpiece. Soothing and crunk as heck.

Rekuiem responds:

I'm flattered man. I'm glad the mix of using music that's usually approached so softly transformed into a really crunked fuzz worked for ya. I wanted to rough up the standards,

Orange`s Disaster Orange`s Disaster

It doesn't sound like much thought was put into it. Over 90% of your notes are seemingly random quarter notes. The piano accompaniment doesn't seem to have much rhyme or reason in its progression.

Sorry but this sounds wack to me.

Boss Battle Boss Battle

It would help if it didn't sound like a MIDI that was directly converted to an MP3. Use some SoundFonts or VST instruments, man.

And keep trying. This piece doesn't quite cut it for a boss theme, but you're getting somewhere.

Pomegranate Pomegranate

Just about everything you've drawn looks like it was made in MS paint in five minutes or less. Instead of drawing something that takes actual effort, you depend on a non sequitur phrase to make the picture worth looking at, which is really hit or miss, and doesn't make your crudely drawn pomegranate any prettier.

I'm trying to come up with something constructive to say, but all I can think of is "stop making crap that has no effort put into it."

ohwowsonice responds:

i enjoy drawing these but thank you for your time and consideration

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

Small mistakes you say? This looks absolutely stupendous. This is the greatest pixel art ever on NG and perhaps the whole internet. The limited palette is almost entirely unnoticeable. The lava and fire breath are glorious. Really, all of it is glorious. You deserve a tank award.

Super Mario Bros HD Super Mario Bros HD

Someone simply must make a Mario fan game with graphics like this. It must be done. The art is too beautiful not to be used in such a manner.